Translate

Friday, February 14, 2014

Home

                       
 

         I created this blog especially to help readers understand endangered animals better. There are pictures and information about different endangered animals varying from bats to elephants. Every week there will be an endangered animal of the week which will give extra information on that animal we also have a weekly video, a weekly did you know fact, weekly gender pics, weekly baby pics, a weekly reminder of a new week, a RASAP post that needs to be read as soon as possible, a post that let's my readers post their suggestions for the next animal of the week, and the Home post will be posted again fully updated. We will also post "Comments From the Author" to see the authors Ideas and point of views. Sometimes when more information on website related things happen we have a "Home News" added as a post. There is different pages named according to the type of animals it is about, "I'm Big Not Bad"  "Just Because I Have the Looks, Doesn't Mean I Don't Have a Heart"   "I have Hooves and a Heart"   "I'm a Mammal Just Like You" and "I'm a Bird not a War Plane"   Feel free to comment,but if you do please do not swear or use any kind of inappropriate language. This blog has valid information on these animals, so this can be used for school.

I hope this site helps the understanding of the problems of animals for all my readers. 
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not use inappropriate language.